Beck & Boosh Community Fundraising Information
- Participants will ask family and friends to make an online purchase from our website. At check-out, in the ‘Additional Comments’ box, they need to write the school name and the name of the student who they are supporting.
- There will be 2 options: The 'Free Local Pick Up' option for anyone in the Truro, Nova Scotia area, or they can choose to pay the $5 shipping and we will ship the order out to them.
- At the end of the fundraiser, your organization will receive a check from us with a percentage of all sales.This means there is no money that needs to be collected by participants or organizers throughout the fundraiser.
- The percentage your organization receives depends on the total amount of sales:
- $0-$999 in sales- Organization receives 15%
-$1000-$1999 in sales- Organization receives 20% -$2000-$3999 in sales- Organization receives 25% - Above $4000 in sales- Organization receives 30% **If a local pre-school with 25 students sold over $1500.00 in 2 weeks, imagine what a whole school fundraiser could do!**
- Beck & Boosh will keep track of all online orders and pack and ship each order as they come in.
- Each local order will be packed in its own bag attached with the name of the person who ordered it. The bags will be grouped together by seller.
- We will provide customer receipts for each sale to the organizer.
For full details please email Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org