Beck & Boosh Community Fundraising Information
- Participants will ask family and friends to make an online purchase from our website. At check-out, in the ‘Additional Comments’ box, they need to write the school name and the name of the student who they are supporting.
- There will be 2 options: The 'Free Local Pick Up' option for anyone in the Truro, Nova Scotia area where the “seller” will deliver the purchases at the end of the fundraiser, or they can choose to pay the $5 shipping and we will ship the order out to them.
- At the end of the fundraiser, your organization will receive a check from us with a percentage of all sales.This means there is no money that needs to be collected by participants or organizers throughout the fundraiser.
- The percentage your organization receives depends on the total amount of sales:
- $0-$999 in sales- Organization receives 15%
-$1000-$1999 in sales- Organization receives 20% -$2000-$3999 in sales- Organization receives 25% - Above $4000 in sales- Organization receives 30% **If a local pre-school with 25 students sold over $1500.00 in 2 weeks, imagine what a whole school fundraiser could do!**
- Beck & Boosh will keep track of all online orders and pack and ship each order as they come in or deliver them to your organization within a week of the fundraiser end date if you are in the Truro area.
- Each local order will be packed in its own bag attached with the name of the person who ordered it. The bags will be grouped together by seller.
- We will provide customer receipts for each sale to the organizer.
For full details please email Beck at email@example.com